- For 2-6 Players
- Player pieces include: candy cane, train, teddy bear, reindeer, scrooge and a unique "lump of black coal"
- Includes directions for traditional play and 1 hour play
- Festive twist on one of the most well known board games
- Christmas theme celebrates the season
- Christmas-opoly is a game to celebrate the season
- For 2 to players
- Includes directions for traditional play and for the one hour version as well
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Get your lights up, your presents wrapped, gather family and friends and pop the lid off the Late For The Sky Christmas-opoly Board Game. Watch out players! You may be run over by a reindeer. Be nice or you may end up with a lump of coal. To play this Late For The Sky Board Games creation, collect Christmas properties, increase your property value by buying presents and trading them in for a Christmas tree. It’s all fun and games until someone blows a fuse, gets snowed in or gets sent to naughty and is out of the game for three turns. Whatever happens, you better not pout! This Late For The Sky Board Games twist on one of the world’s most iconic board games brings all the fun and festive cheer of the season to your table for yourself, friends and family.