- 2 egg whites at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla (or mint extract for mint meringues)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add cream of tartar, vanilla and salt, and beat until very foamy.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until very stiff.
- Fold in chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto a foil lined metal cookie sheet.
- Place in oven (preheated 250 deg.) and turn off heat immediately.
- Leave cookies in oven at least 3 hours or overnight.
© 2021 Copyright 2016, Jessa Bri. All Rights Reserved.