- 2 cup egg whites
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups coconut
- 1 ½ cups flour (add more if needed)
- Mix egg whites and sugar.
- Add vanilla and cook in a medium sauce pan, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl combine coconut and flour.
- Pour egg white mixture over dry ingredients and mix until moist.
- Spoon onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Place on the bottom rack of the oven, at 350 degrees until the bottoms are slightly brown.
- Then move to the top rack until cookies are starting to brown.
- Have a bath towel, folded 4 thickness and saturated in water, ready on the counter.
- Put papers with finished cookies on the wet towel for several minutes until they are loosened enough to be removed with a spatula.
© 2022 Copyright 2016, Jessa Bri. All Rights Reserved.