This chocolate chip cookie recipe has been in our family for a long time, and is a prize winner that we enjoy at Christmas and all through the year.
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts(optional)
- Combine shortening, sugar, and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs until nice and creamy.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to creamy mixture. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
© 2021 Copyright 2016, Jessa Bri. All Rights Reserved.