- 4 IN 1 MULTI-FUNCTIONAL ELECTRIC RAZOR: Beard trimmer, facial cleansing brush, precision trimmer and nose trimmer within. Easily switch between four heads.
- DUAL RING BLADE: Upgraded Dual Ring Blade System is sharper to promote shave precision. Bring you perfect grooming experience.
- 3D ROTARY SHAVER: Contour-following system adjusts seamlessly to every curve of the face and neck. Minimizing pressure and irritation.
- WATERPROOF & RECHARGEABLE: The whole body is washable with water. Very convenient to clean. Rechargeable shaver with USB cable.
- LED CHARGE INDICATOR: Remind you about the battery capacity, charging status, cleaning required status, transport lock.
Hatteker Professional Rotary Shaver for Men is more cost-effective than the others before. 4 in 1 multi-functional electric razor can meets your daily needs. Even more convenient in traveling. Dual ring blade system is sharper to promote shave precision. Contour-following system adjusts seamlessly to every curve of the face and neck. Waterproof, USB charge cable, LED charge indicator are all make you more comfortable during grooming process.
Battery charging time: 90 minutes
Running time: 60 minutes
Battery: 1XLi-ion 14500 700mAh
Power supply for USB adapter:100-240VAC, 50/60Hz; output 5VDC 1000mA
Protection class for USB adapter: II
4 in 1 shaver
Upgraded dual ring blade system
LED charge indicator
One-key lock function
Electric Shaver x 1
Facial Cleansing Brush x 1
Precision Trimmer x 1
Nose Trimmer x 1
Travelling Bag x 1
Cleaning brush x 1
Charge adapter with USB cable x 1
User Manual x 1
1. Take off the protective cap , turn on switch, the shaver head moves on the skin and perpendicular to the direction of mustache growth.
2. The shaver makes the waterproof , you can clean the product under running water. Using shaving cream will bring about better shaving effect.
3. If you have a long beard, you can trim it shorter with the hair trimmer first and then use the shaver to clean your beard. It will give you better experience.
Put the protection cap on the shaver to prevent damage.
You can push it smoothly, but please don’t press it down; otherwise the face of shaving hand will be hurt.