- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs
Cabins and cottages, nestled in villages and throughout the countryside, often represent the heritage and culture of the glassblowers. This little Lake Cabin ornament serves as a reminder of all the special times spent by the lake. They say that if you are lucky enough to spend time at a cabin, you are truly lucky!